The term Surah was used at the time of Muhammad (Saw). The meaning of the word Surah is a chapter or a portion of the Quran. The Surah is the term that exists in Al – Quran. There are 30 paras that exist in the Al-Quran and 114 Surah exist there. All Surah is divided into ayat. The total number of Ayat in Al-Quran is 6236. The shortest Surah of the Quran is Surah Kausar, it contains only 3 ayat. And the longest Surah is Al-Baqara, it contains 286 ayat. Surah Fatiha is the first Surah of the Quran, a must recite in all Rakat of Namaz. Most of Rakat also contain any other Surah of Al-Quran. Here we list all surah.
Bangla Surah, Namaz surah bangla, surah yasin bangla text,
Bangla Quran, Bangla Quran Sharif, Bangla Surah, Namaz surah bangla, surah yasin bangla text,
4 KulBangla Quran, Bangla Quran Sharif
4 Qul / Char Qul
Qul Nas, Qul Falaq, Qul Ikhlas & Qul Kafirun. These 4 Surah is called together 4 Qul. Because all of them, starting with the “Qul” word. They all are small surah of 114 Surah of Al Quran having only 4 to 6 Ayat. They also are the recipe for a superpower.
list of all Surah of The Holy Quran:
Name of All Surah – Meaning ( Total Ayat)
- Al-Fatiha– The Opening (Ayat 7)
- Al-Kausar– River of Jannah (Ayat 3)
- Al-Ikhlas– The Purity (Ayat 3)
- Al-Nas– The Mankind (Ayat 6)
- Al-Falaq– The Day Break (Ayat 5)
- Al-Kafirun– The Disbelievers [Who deny the trust] (Ayat 6)
- An-Nasr– The Help, Victory (Ayat 3)
- Al-Quraish– A Famous Arab Tribe (Ayat 4)
- Al-Feel– The Elephant (Ayat 5)
- Al-Maun– Small Kindnesses (Ayat 7)
- Al-Mulk– The Dominion (Ayat 30)
- Al-Lahab – The Palm Rope (Ayat 5)
- Al-Baqarah – The Cow (Ayat 286)
- Al-Imran – The family of Imran (Ayat 200)
- An-Nisa – The women (Ayat 176)
- Al-Maidah – The Table spread with foods (Ayat 120)
- Al-Anam – The Cattle (Ayat 165)
- Al-Araf – The wall with Elevations (Ayat 206)
- Al-Anfal – The Spoils of War (Ayat 75)
- At-Tawbah – The Repentance (Ayat 129)
- Yunus – The Prophet [Jonah] (Ayat 109)
- Hud – The Prophet Hood (Ayat 123)
- Yusuf – The Prophet [Joseph] (Ayat 111)
- Ar-Ra’d – The Thunder (Ayat 43)
- Ibraheem – The Prophet [Abraham] (Ayat 52)
- Al-Hijr – The rock City (Ayat 13)
- An-Nahl – The Bee (Ayat 128)
- Al-Isra – The Journey by Night (Ayat 111)
- Al-Kahf – The Cave (Ayat 110)
- Maryam – Mary (Mother of Jesus) (Ayat 98)
- TaHa – One of the Names of Muhammad (SAW) (Ayat 135)
- Al-Anbiya – The Prophets (Ayat 112)
- Al-Hajj – The Pilgrimage, The Hajj (Ayat 78)
- Al-Muminoon – The Believers (Ayat 118)
- An-Nur – The Light (Ayat 64)
- Al-Furqan – The Criterion, The Standard (Ayat 77)
- Ash-Shuara – The Poets (Ayat 227)
- An-Naml – The Ant (Ayat 93)
- Al-Qasas – The Narrations, The Story (Ayat 88)
- Al-‘Ankabut – The Spider (Ayat 69)
- Ar-Rum – The Romans (Ayat 60)
- Luqman – Luqman (An Intelligent Man) (Ayat 34)
- As-Sajdah – The Prostration, Worship (Ayat 30)
- Al-Ahzab – The Combined Forces (Ayat 73)
- Saba – Sheba (The Queen) (Ayat 54)
- Fatir – The Originator of Creation (Ayat 45)
- Yaseen – The Prophet Muhammad and is of Arabic origin (Ayat 83)
- As-Saffat – Those Ranged in Ranks (Ayat 182)
- Sad – Arabic Letters (Ayat 88)
- Az-Zumar – The Groups, The Crowds (Ayat 75)
- Ghafir/ Al Mumin – The Forgiver (God) (Ayat 85)
- Fussilat / Hamim Sajdah – Explained In Detail (Ayat 54)
- Ash-Shura – The Consultation (Ayat 53)
- Az-Zukhruf – The Ornaments of Gold (Ayat 87)
- Ad-Dukhan – The Smoke (Ayat 59)
- Al-Jathiyah – The Kneeling Down (Ayat 37)
- Al-Ahqaf – The Curved-Sand Hills (Ayat 35)
- Muhammad – The Favourite & Last Messenger From Allah (Ayat 38)
- Al-Fath – The Victory (Ayat 29)
- Al-Hujurat – The Dwellings, The Apartments (Ayat 18)
- Qaf – Arabic Letters (Ayat 45)
- Ad-Dhariyat – The wind that Scatters (Ayat 60)
- At-Tur – The Name of Mountain (Ayat 49)
- An-Najm – The Star (Ayat 62)
- Al-Qamar – The Moon (Ayat 55)
- Ar-Rahman – The Most Merciful (Ayat 78)
- Al-Waqiah – The Inevitable, The Event (Ayat 96)
- Al-Hadeed – The Iron (Ayat 29)
- Al-Mujadilah – The Disputation (Ayat 22)
- Al-Hashr – The Gathering (Ayat 24)
- Al-Mumtahanah – The Lady to be Examined (Ayat 13)
- As-Saff – The Row or The Rank (Ayat 14)
- Al-Jumah – Congregation, Friday (Ayat 11)
- Al-Munafiqun – The Hypocrites, Dissembler (Ayat 11)
- At-Taghabun – The Cheating, The Mutual Loss and Gain (Ayat 18)
- At-Talaq – The Divorce (Ayat 12)
- At-Tahreem – The Prohibition, The Ban (Ayat 12)
- Al-Qalam – The Pen (Ayat 52)
- Al-Haqqah – The Unavoidable (Ayat 52)
- Al-Maarij – The Ways of Climbing (Ayat 44)
- Nuh – The Prophet Nuh (Ayat 28)
- Al-Jinn – The Jinn, The Unseen Beings (Ayat 28)
- Al-Muzzammil – The One wrapped in Garment (Ayat 20)
- Al- Mudashir – The One Wrapped Up (Ayat 56)
- Al-Qiyamah – Resurrection, Roj Hashr (Ayat 40)
- Al-Insan/ Al-Dahr – The Man (Ayat 31)
- Al-Mursalat – Those Sent Forth (Ayat 50)
- An-Naba – The Great News (Ayat 40)
- An-Naziat – Those Who Pull Out (Ayat 46)
- Abasa – The Frowned (Ayat 42)
- At-Takweer – Wound Round and Lost its Light (Ayat 29)
- Al-Infitar – The Cleaving (Ayat 19)
- Al-Mutaffifeen – Those Who Deal in Fraud (Ayat 36)
- Al-Inshiqaq – The Splitting Asunder (Ayat 25)
- Al-Burooj – The Big Stars (Ayat 22)
- At-Tariq – The Night-Comer (Ayat 22)
- Al-Ala – The Most High (Ayat 19)
- Al-Ghashiyah – The Overwhelming (Ayat 26)
- Al-Fajr – The Break of the Day (Ayat 30)
- Al-Balad – The City (Ayat 20)
- Ash-Shams – The Sun (Ayat 15)
- Al-Lail – The Night (Ayat 21)
- Ad-Dhuha – The Forenoon after Sunrise (Ayat 11)
- Al-Inshirah – The Opening Forth (Ayat 8)
- Al-Teen – The Fig (Ayat 8)
- Al-Alaq – The Clot (19)
- Al-Qadr – The Night of Honor, The Night of Decree, Power, Fate, Destiny Power, Destiny (Ayat 5)
- Al-Bayyinah – The Clear Evidence (Ayat 8)
- Az-Zilzal – The Earthquake (Ayat 8)
- Al-Adiyat – Those Who Runs (Ayat 11)
- Al-Qari’ah – The Striking Hour (Ayat 11)
- At-Takathur – The Piling Up, Rivalry in World Increase (Ayat 8)
- Al-Asr – The Time (Ayat 3)
- Al-Humazah – The Slanderer (Ayat 9)
Facebook Marketing · September 14, 2020 at 2:44 am
I’m extremely inspired with your writing talents and also with the format for your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to look a nice weblog like this one these days.
surah al mulk qari abdul basit · September 4, 2020 at 1:08 am
The Surah takes its name al-Mulk from the very first sentence.
This Surah has 30 verses and resides between pages 562 to
564 in the Quran.
Bibi Caradonna · May 26, 2020 at 3:46 pm
“Spot on with this write-up, I really believe this web site needs a great dealmore attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!”
ปั้มไลค์ · May 19, 2020 at 1:29 pm
Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.
Lewis Paprocki · May 4, 2020 at 1:06 pm
“This website really has all of the info I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.”
Arleen · April 22, 2020 at 6:20 pm
This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am
in fact impressed to read everthing at alone place.
Typicalcat79 · December 26, 2019 at 6:01 pm
Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this short article together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
mobile legends hack jailbreak · December 20, 2019 at 10:55 pm
I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your website?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But
maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or
2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?
Jurgen · October 13, 2019 at 4:16 pm
Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest
thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just don’t know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without
having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back
to get more. Thanks
oprol evorter · September 24, 2019 at 6:40 am
Utterly indited content, thanks for entropy. “Life is God’s novel. Let him write it.” by Isaac Bashevis Singer.
Situs Judi Casino · September 17, 2019 at 7:15 am
An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this
onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this.
And he actually bought me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him…
lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk
about this topic here on your web page.
Bandar Togel Resmi · September 16, 2019 at 10:23 pm
What’s up everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this web site, and article is genuinely fruitful designed for me,
keep up posting these articles.
Bandar Casino Judi Terbaik · September 13, 2019 at 3:33 pm
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously
enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will remember
to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later on. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great writing,
have a nice holiday weekend!
royalbola303.net · September 13, 2019 at 6:38 am
My brother suggested I might like this blog.
He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this
Bandar Judi Sports · September 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm
Undeniably believe that that you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest
factor to have in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst other people think about issues that they just do
not recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as smartly
as outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , other folks could take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thank you
bandar Taruhan judi · September 12, 2019 at 12:16 pm
Thank you for every other excellent post. The place
else may just anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect method of
writing? I have a presentation subsequent week,
and I am on the search for such info.
Daftar Bandar Taruhan · September 12, 2019 at 12:00 pm
Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, wonderful blog!
Daftar Bandar Taruhan · September 11, 2019 at 6:41 pm
I think what you said was very reasonable. However, what
about this? what if you were to write a awesome headline?
I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your
blog, however what if you added something that
grabbed people’s attention? I mean Bangla Surah, Namaz surah
bangla, surah yasin bangla text – Bengali SIte is kinda plain. You might glance at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create post
titles to get people to open the links. You
might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab readers interested about everything’ve written. Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little bit
Er Sohel Islam · September 11, 2019 at 6:53 pm
Thanks, bro. It will be added later.
Judi Slot Terpercaya · September 11, 2019 at 5:12 pm
Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this
blog. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get
that “perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appeal.
I must say you’ve done a superb job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Firefox.
Judi Casino Terpercaya · September 11, 2019 at 1:51 am
I think this is among the most significant information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some
general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is
really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
hobibola.club · September 10, 2019 at 9:47 pm
Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may come
back once again since i have saved as a favorite it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may
you be rich and continue to help others.
Situs Judi · September 10, 2019 at 3:21 pm
It’s awesome to pay a visit this site and reading
the views of all colleagues concerning this post, while I am also keen of getting
BestShawn · July 23, 2019 at 3:48 am
I see you don’t monetize bengalisite.com, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month with new monetization method.
This is the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all sites),
for more info simply search in gooogle: murgrabia’s tools
admin · July 23, 2019 at 7:41 pm
Thanks for suggestions.